Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Eyeshadow: four kinds of green

Today I wanted to wear green. I was eager to try out a couple of new Fyrinnae eyeshadows; in particular, Are You My Mummy? Arcane Magic and Lucky Charmed. Unable to decide between the two, I ended up just combining them in the one look.


Two greens in the crease, plus another on the lid and yet another underneath.

I applied Are You My Mummy? all over the lid over Pixie Epoxy. I applied The Body Needs Blackened Emerald in the crease and then blended out the edge of that with Sugarpill Junebug. I then ran Lucky Charmed along the lower lashline over Pixie Epoxy, extended out towards the end of the crease colour. I finished it off with Sugarpill Tako on my brown and inner corner.

These front-on shots don't show the colour shift in Are You My Mummy? so I ended up taking a weird angled shot to show you (blurrily, unfortunately) how it goes from green to pinky purple.

See how it's pink when the light hits it on an angle? Amazing!