Monday, January 23, 2012

Eyeshadow: green, taupe and purple

Sometimes I tame down the colours I'm wearing on the days I have training. Sweat + bright eyeshadow = unattractive rainbow streaks. Today is one of those days. There's still colour, but it's not as intense as usual. I will have something bright for you all tomorrow. I used Sugarpill and Essence eyeshadows for this look, plus I tried an Avon duo palette for the first time, which I received as a Christmas gift.

 Left to right: Sugarpill Junebug, Essence Jazzed Up (top), Essence Taupe of the Pops (bottom) and Avon Beyond Color Eyeshadow duo in Violet.

I applied Taupe of the Pops all over the lid over my usual Urban Decay primer. I then swept Junebug through the crease, blending it out a lot so it wasn't too dark. I then added some of the purple (the left one from the duo) along the lower lashline. Jazzed Up was then applied to the inner corner and as my brow highlight.

Green, taupe and purple (it's not quite as pink-looking in real life).

For those who haven't, make sure you check out my giveaway!