Friday, January 27, 2012

Eyeshadow: pink, orange and purple

For some reason, I wanted to use orange today. To create this look I used both the Sweet Heart and Burning Heart palettes from Sugarpill, as well as a couple of extras to add some sparkle. There are a couple of pictures of the palettes here, although I'm sure that by now, most of you are familiar with these palettes.


 Left to right: Femme Fatale Cosmetics Reindeer Dust (Limited Edition), LA Colors glitter liner in purple and pink.

I applied Dollipop on the inner half of the lid and Flame Point to the outer half, blending between the two where they meet. I also applied Dollipop on the inner half of the lower lashline, with Poison Plum on the outer half as well as in the crease. I used Tako to highlight the browbone and inner corner. I then added a really light layer of Reindeer Dust all over the lid and then glitter liner on the lower lashline (pink over Dollipop and purple over Poison Plum). I also did a double wing for my top eyeliner (my first time!) and added false lashes (Ardell 108).

Bright colours and a hint of sparkle.

For those who haven't, make sure you check out my giveaway!