Sunday, January 15, 2012

Eyeshadow: purgatory again!

This is the darker look I promised! I wanted to use Fyrinnae's Purgatory on the lid, but since I was wearing this to work, I decided I needed to brighten it up a tad so it wasn't so dark. This is where Sugarpill's Magentric came in to the rescue. I also used some colours from the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette, since it was within reach.


Red with a touch of pink! Trust me, in real life, the edge of the lid colour wasn't this wonky or noticeable!

I applied Purgatory all over the lid and along the lower lashline over Pixie Epoxy. I then used the left crease shade from the Comfort Zone palette in the crease, along with a bit of the right crease shade. I finished with the left browbone shade on the browbone and inner corner.

Deciding the look was too dark, I popped a blob of Pixie Epoxy on the centre of each lid and applied a little Magentric. It made it look multidimensional and appeared different depending on the angle you looked at it. Is it pink or is it red? Accidental awesomeness!