Saturday, January 14, 2012

Eyeshadow: purple Stila look

I was digging through my stash recently and stumbled upon this love duo palette from Stila in Aubergine and Amethyst. It's got to be more than three years old by now, but I love it so I don't care. I just wanted something quick and brainless, so these two were the perfect choice (I can't go without purple too long!). Amethyst is a shimmery pinky-purple and Aubergine is a dark matte purple.

Top: Amethyst. Bottom: Aubergine.

Sorry about the photos. These were taken after about 15 hours (I just touched up my waterline a bit), so you can see the start of some creasing. Kind of embarrassing, but I thought I may as well upload them anyway. No one's perfect!

Two tones of purple: mega simple but I like!

I applied Amethyst all over the lid and along the lower lashline, with Aubergine in the crease and outer V. I then added a little of the browbone colour from the left side of the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette on my browbone and inner corner. Ta da! Easy peasy. Tomorrow I'll post something with a little more oomph, so stay tuned!