Friday, January 13, 2012

Eyeshadow: smoky green look

What a hectic week! They boyfriend and I stayed in the city for a couple of days this week because we were  going to a couple of events as part of the Sydney Festival. We also checked out the Picasso exhibition at the Art Gallery of NSW and went to the Sydney Observatory to have a squiz at Jupiter. As a result, I'm way behind on reading everyone's blogs, but I'm hoping to catch up this weekend. So, seeing how I only had one palette with me, this is the second look I did using the right side of the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette.


More earthy tones, but with a bit of green.

I applied the lid and browbone colours as per the palette's recommendations. I find the definer shade (the brown/green duochrome) isn't as dark as the suggested crease shade, so I actually swapped these around, using the definer in the crease and along the lower lashline. I then used the crease colour to darken the outer V. I added a little of the browbone shade to the inner corner and I was done.