Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Eyeshadow: smoky purple & teal

Today I did another look using the Sleek i-Divine palette in Original. Click here to see the palette and the way I've numbered it. This time I used some favourites from the palette: teal and purple. I had no idea where this was going when I was applying it and although I love the colours together, this definitely isn't my favourite application of the eyeshadow. I've done much better. Oh well, I still thought I'd post it, even though I'm not that keen on it.



Teal and purple, with a bit of blue and black thrown in.

I started with the teal (5) on the inner two thirds of the lid, with the bright blue (4) on the outer third. I used the purple (2) widely through the crease and smoked out quite low on the lower lashline. I then applied a little black (1) in the outer corner of the lid and crease, and then went lightly along the lower lashline, staying as close to the lashes as possible. Finally, I used a little Pink Fancy (Benefit I'm Glam Therefore I Am palette) on the browbone and inner corner.

If I do this look over (I love the colours together so I probably will), I won't go so high up in the crease with the purple and I'd blend out the edges more. I also have no idea what I was doing with my liner: the wing just keeps going! Oh well, not my favourite, but you can at least see the awesome colours in this Sleek palette.

For those who haven't, make sure you check out my giveaway!