Monday, January 23, 2012

Eyeshadow: soft pink & purple

This look is from the weekend. I wasn't feeling the super-bright colours today, but after seeing Tracy's (www.beauty-reflections.com) lovely Sleeping Beauty look here, I was inspired to wear pink. I haven't worn pink for a while, so I thought I'd try wearing Sugarpill Magentric lightly and use my Benefit I'm Glam Therefore I Am palette with it.

Left to right: Sugarpill Magentric, Benefit Precious Pewter, Posh Amethyst, Icy Lilac and Pink Fancy. 


To keep Magentric from being too bright, I applied it over my Urban Decay primer only (no sticky base) all over the lid and along the lower lashline. I used Posh Amethyst widely in the crease and then Previous Pewter in the outer V to darken it a little. I finished off with Pink Fancy on the inner corner and as my brow highlight. My silver Benefit liner went on the waterliner and then my Stila (not so) waterproof liquid liner along the top.

 Ew, I look jaundiced in the bottom photo. The top one is more true to life (obviously).

For those who haven't, make sure you check out my giveaway!