Friday, January 6, 2012

Nails: Sasatinnie Q28

Because I can't leave my manis alone, I decided to give my other Sasatinnie polish a go, this one in #28. It's a sheer shimmery polish that's mainly silver-looking, with a hint of mauve to it. When you look at it in the bottle, it's really not that exciting.



But then on my nails, wow! I applied this over OPI Grape, Set, Match and look what happened. Complete awesomeness. It turned it into a full-on foil polish. It's added a silvery sheen to the purple, but there are also flecks of pale purple microglitter in there. I can't believe that this is only one coat! It's that densely packed with shimmer. It took no time at all to dry and is shiny enough on its own, so there's no topcoat on this.

Look! I made a purple foil!

A blurry close-up of the bottle so you can see the pretty colours in it.