Monday, January 2, 2012

A note regarding comments

I'm a little frustrated at the moment. Those who follow my blog regularly know that I try my absolute hardest to reply to each and every comment that's left on my blog. You've taken the time to comment, so it's only fair that I acknowledge that with a reply.

The way I reply to comments is directly via email from IntenseDebate. However, none of my replies for the last two days have appeared on my blog and I only just received an email stating that "The email account that you tried to reach is over quota". IntenseDebate is on 'holidays' and will be back tomorrow, so hopefully all of my comments will come through soon.

I thank you all for your patience and know that I'm not ignoring any of you! I love you all for taking the time to visit and comment.