Monday, January 9, 2012

Swatches: Estee Lauder mini lip glosses

It's a little late, but here are my swatches of the Estee Lauder mini lip gloss set I got from Myer on Boxing Day, which I mentioned here. The sets consists of three shimmers and three sparkle glosses. They all have a similar finish to me, except that the glitter in the sparkle glosses is multi-coloured.

Left to right: Plum Divine (Shimmer), Sugar Rush (Sparkle), Pink Innocence (Shimmer), Wired Copper (Shimmer), Raspberry Pop (Sparkle), Star Ruby (Sparkle).
So here are some more pictures, this time with the light shining on the swatches to show the sparkle and shimmer. The second photo is slightly blurred to show this even more.


 Left to right: Plum Divine, Sugar Rush, Pink Innocence, Wired Copper, Raspberry Pop, Star Ruby.

I love each and every gloss in this set and I've worn every colour. There are no duds here, which I think is rare. Each small tube has a doe-foot sponge applicator, making it very easy to apply. The gloss isn't sticky at all, but is somewhat thick yet smooth -- there's no gritty feeling because the glitter is so fine. It's lightly scented like all Estee Lauder lip glosses, but it's not overpowering, in my opinion. It lasts ages and there's not so much glitter in it that there's a layer or it left on your lips after the gloss has worn off. I'm so happy I bought this set!