Saturday, February 4, 2012

Eyeshadow: golden cranberry

Sorry for the lack of posts over the last couple of days. I've been without my PC since my hard drive died and now that I've got it back, in my spare time I've been working on it to get all my software and bits back. Very time-consuming. Anyway, today's look is using the Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. III palette, which I've neglected for a little while now.

The colours i used in this look are Perversion, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Last Call, Rockstar and Maui Wowie.

I started by applying NYX jumbo pencil in Cottage Cheese on the lid, inner corner and lower lashline. I applied Maui Wowie all over the lid. It was just sticky enough for the glitter in Maui Wowie to stay put. I then applied Last Call along the lower lashline and widely in the crease. I then darkened the crease and outer V with Rockstar and added a little Midnight Cowboy Rides Again to the inner corner. I wanted a softer look than my usual black liquid liner, so I went with some Zero eye pencil smudged out a little with Perversion. I finished it off with a little Virgin (from the Naked palette) on the browbone.




A bit of gold surrounded by some cranberry-coloured shadows.

For those who haven't, make sure you check out my giveaway!