Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Eyeshadow: just one blue

On the weekend, my sister was going to an 80s party, so she wanted to borrow some bright eyeshadows. While I was digging through my stash, I (re)discovered this little gem. I Nuovi was around in Australia a few years ago, but they seem to have completely disappeared now. It's a shame because their eyeshadows were totally awesome and really pigmented. This one is in the shade Emerald, for some reason, even though it's quite obviously blue. 


 I Nuovi eyeshadow in Emerald.

I pretty much wore Emerald on its own: I applied it all over the lid and along the lower lashline, as well as in the crease, blended out a little. I think I used Urban Decay Virgin as the brow and inner corner highlight. That's seriously it. 

Shimmery blue awesomeness.

I really like how it turned out. I might try doing this again with other colours. Apart from the fact that it looks kinda cool (don't believe me? Check out Viola's amazing look here using Sugarpill's Afterparty), it's very easy and quick to do.

For those who haven't, make sure you check out my giveaway!