Sunday, February 5, 2012

Eyeshadow: purple, teal & dark green

Today I gave some more love to my Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. III palette. I wanted a darker look for today and I managed that, although these photos make it appear darker than it actually was. I even wore one of the worst eyeshadows known to man: Uzi. I decided I didn't care about glitter fallout today.

The colours I used are Uzi, Loaded, Haight, Bordello and Psychedelic Sister.

I first applied Psychedelic Sister all over the lid and Haight along the lower lashline. I used Loaded fairly heavily in the crease and applied Uzi on the browbone. I finished it off with a little bit of Bordello on the inner corner. That's it!

Purple, teal and a bit of dark green that hardly even looks green in these photos!

For those who haven't, make sure you check out my giveaway!