Monday, February 6, 2012

Eyeshadow: shimmery neutral

Here's another look from the Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. III. I think I'll gave that palette a rest now! I was in a hurry when I did this, so I went for easy-to-apply neutrals. I also think this softer look would be appropriate for Valentine's Day, as there's not too much going on and it's subtle.

 The colours I used are Smog, Snatch, Suspect and Pervsersion (black, not shown).

As I said, this was a very simple look. First I applied Snatch all over the lid (definitely not as much fallout as Uzi) and Suspect along the lower lashline. I then used Smog in the crease and outer V. I finished off the eyeshadow with a thin line of Perversion applied very close to the top lashline and a hint smudged at the outer corner of the lower lashline. I ran a little Benefit Eye Bright on the waterline and added mascara, and that's it.

 There's a lot of shimmer, but not too much colour.

For those who haven't, make sure you check out my giveaway!