Sunday, February 12, 2012

Eyeshadow: FFC Heartbreaker look

Here's another look using colours from the Femme Fatale Cosmetics Heartbreaker collection. I used three of the eyeshadows in my first look, so today I used the other two. I also wore one of me new Victorian Disco Cosmetics glitters. I combined them into a softer look that's quite wearable for Valentine's Day.


 Subtle shimmer combined with glitter, but it's still really soft.

I applied Be Mine! all over the lid and used Lovely Charm through the crease. I dabbed a tiny bit of Pixie Epoxy to the centre of the lid and patted on a bit of Desert Eagle glitter. I finished off the eyeshadow with Urban Decay Virgin on the browbone and inner corner. I ran a little bit of Benefit Eye Bright on the lower lashline, added some black liner to the top and finished off with mascara. Easy peasy.

I decided against wearing anything on the lower lashline for a change and I'm really pleased with the result. I thought it might have looked a little too much with liner, shimmery eyeshadow and glitter all on top with nothing underneath, but I think the colours are understated enough that they don't look funny. Do you guys agree? I think I'm going to incorporate glitter like this more often. It's subtle but it definitely adds something. Glitter rocks!