Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Swatches: Femme Fatale Cosmetics Heartbreaker collection

Those of you who regularly read my blog know I'm a big fan of Femme Fatale Cosmetics, an Australian indie cosmetics company created by the lovely Sophie. Today I've got the new limited edition Heartbreaker collection for Valentine's Day to show you. I ordered a full sample set to try them out and then I'll likely get full sizes of my favourite shades. There are five colours in the collection. Sophie includes a free sample with every order and since I have samples of every eyeshadow, I received a second baggie of one of the Heartbreaker colours, which I've now transferred into the one baggie. It also happens to be my favourite colour of the five in this collection!

Left to right: Flirt With Disaster (my favourite and also my free sample), Love Fool, Forever-Lovely Rose, Be Mine! and Lovely Charm.

You'll need to visit the Facebook store to order, as the main web site is being updated. This is the first time I've used the Facebook page to order and it was a breeze. The Facebook page has all the information you'll find on the web site, along with product images, and Sophie regularly posts updates to TATs and any sales FFC may be having. As always, customer service is awesome! I ordered on the 27th and there was a delay because of the horrendous floods in Queensland, which Sophie immediately emailed me about. I was also send a shipping notice plus an apology for the delay, yet my order still arrived in a week!

So here's a look I did using some of the colours. I used Forever-Lovely Rose all over the lid, Love Fool along the lower lashline and Flirt With Disaster in the crease and outer V. I added a teeny bit of Be Mine! on the inner corner, too.

 A soft pink look that's perfect for Valentine's Day.

For those who haven't, make sure you check out my giveaway!