Saturday, February 18, 2012

Update: where have I been?

Hey guys. Well, there have been a whole lot of changes at work, which has affected pretty much everything in my life at this stage. In the last week, my boss of 10 years has been made redundant, the group of people I work with all have new roles and responsibilities, and I personally have been assigned a truckload of extra work for no extra pay, of course. To add insult to injury, until we all get used to our new positions, there'll be no working from home for a few months, which is what I've been doing for the last year or so: three weeks at home and then one week in the city.

Until I get used to the whole thing, I doubt I'll be able to post as often as I have been for these past few months. This sucks because I really enjoy it. Apart from that, catching up on other people's blogs is going to be a struggle, but I hope to be able to get the done on the weekends. Please don't think I don't love you anymore, I really do!

The other thing is I'm a really bad sleeper and getting up early every day and spending two hours travelling to and from work isn't helping. I struggle to sleep properly even when I have no reason to get up early! Sleeping in is a foreign concept, sadly.

So I hope to get back into the swing of things soon. I may not be around as often, but I'll be here and rest assured, I'm stalking all of your guys as I was before. It just may take me a little while to get there.