Monday, March 26, 2012

Eyeshadow: Australis Double Decker

Today I'm showing off a new discovery from Priceline: Australis Double Decker eyeshadow in the colour Greenhouse Effect. These eyeshadows (there are about six, I think) come with a dark cream base and loose shimmer powder eyeshadow to go on top. Although it doesn't really look it in these photos, the base for this is almost black with gold shimmer in it. The loose eyeshadow is a super-pale golden green shade.

Left: Inglot Pearl 414. Right: Australis Greenhouse Effect.


This one shows the Double Decker eyeshadow separated.
I applied the cream base along the lower lashline and all over the lid, being careful not to go too close to the crease in case of creasing (this did happen, but only a tiny bit). I patted the loose powder all over the cream base and also on the inner V, where there was no dark base. I applied Inglot Pearl 414 in the crease and Foxy from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette on the browbone.

See how it's green yet kind of golden (inner corner)? Love it!

As for creasing, the small line you can see in the bottom photo is pretty much how it looked at the end of the day (I took these photos just after I did my makeup). It wasn't bad and the effect is awesome, so if you're careful not to go up too far, you'll be right. I have my eye on the purple one now!