Thursday, March 29, 2012

Eyeshadow: dark blue sparkle

I'm a day later than I wanted to be, but as promised, today's look is using Revlon's Diamond Lust eyeshadow in Neptune Star. This time around, I used a sticky base and was able to avoid getting anywhere near as much fallout. It's such a lovely deep blue and the glitter ranges from green to blue and even gold (of course, you can't really see that in these photos).

Revlon Diamond Lust Luxurious Color eyeshadow in Neptune Star.
I started off by applying NYX jumbo pencil in Cottage Cheese all over the lid and along the lower lashline. I then applied Neptune Star all over the lid and along the lower lashline. I used the dark blue from the Sleek Storm palette in the crease and Virgin from the Urban Decay Naked palette on the browbone. I finished off with the Eyelid shade from the left-hand side of the WnW Blue Had Me At Hello palette on the inner corner.



Dark blue glitteriness without too much fallout!