Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Eyeshadow: dark grey sparkle

So the Revlon Luxurious Colour Diamond Lust eyeshadows have finally reached Australia. Correct me if I'm wrong, but these first made an appearance in the US last October. I'm pretty sure they also would have been less than the $20 RRP they are here. Anyway, the first one I have to show you guys is Night Sky (the other is Neptune Star). 


Revlon Diamond Lust eyeshadow in Night Sky.
I wore this last week dry over my Urban Decay primer potion. Not using a sticky base was a mistake, since I didn't get amazing colour payoff and I got a lot of fallout. However, the colour was beautiful! I'm sorry I have no idea what I used for this look. I'm thinking it might have been the Sleek Storm palette? Sorry I'm hopeless. The thing that sucks about these photos is that you can't see the different-coloured glitter in it. It just looks silver. In real life, though, it was a bit of a disco ball.


Dark grey sparkle. Yes please!

I'll hopefully have Neptune Star to show you guys tomorrow, which is the blue. I'm going to try this one again over a sticky base and see how I go.