Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Eyeshadow: golden orange


Today I felt like wearing gold. One of my all-time favourite Aromaleigh eyeshadows is Concrete Jungle, although I only have a teenty little sampleof it. Sparkling Luna is fixing that, though. Yay! I combined this with a darker golden brown and an orange to come up with this look.

Left to right: About Face Fire & Brimstone, Aromaleigh Concrete Jungle and Aromaleigh Underworld.

First of all, I applied Pixie Epoxy all over the lid and alongthe lower lashline. I used Concrete Jungle all over the lid and Fire & Brimstone along thelowerlashline. I then applied Underworld through the crease, but decided it wasn't dark enough, so I added a little Snakebit from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I then added a little Foxy (also from Naked 2) on the browbone.

 Gold with a dash of orange.