Friday, March 9, 2012

Eyeshadow: green & greyish look

Today I gave my Sleek Storm palette a little bit of love. I kind of pushed it to the side when my Naked 2 palette arrived. Oops. Anyway, I gave it a go today and was really happy with the results, even if the look I came up with wasn't that exciting or different to the ones I've been doing lately.

The Sleek i-Divine Storm palette.

I knew I wanted to use the green (9) today, but I thought it was a little too dark for the lid today. I ended up using the grey (8) on the lid, but it was also a little too dark, so I went over it with the darker gold (1). I also used it along the lower lashline. Then I applied the green (9) in the crease and on the outer half of the lower lashline. I also dabbed a little of the pale gold (2) on the inner corner. I finished off the look with the right-hand Browbone colour from the WnW Blue Had Me At Hello palette.

Greyish gold with a bit of dark green.

I like how this turned out, but I still feel I need to inject some more colour into my looks. I'm also keen to try out the matte shadows in this palette. I'll see what I can do.