Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Eyeshadow: more FFC looks

So I've been super busy he last few days with work and I've neglected you guys a little. To remedy that I've decided to add three looks into the one post! These are all using the newest eyeshadows from Femme Fatale Cosmetics. No need to waffle on, let's just get to the looks, shall we?

Sleek Storm i-Divine palette.


 Left: Rampage. Right: Dreamstate.

For this look, I used FFC and Sleek. I first applied Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy all over the lid and along the lower lashline. I applied Rampage all over the lid and Dreamstate along the lower lashline. In the crease, I applied the reddish brown (#6) from the Storm palette, with a little of the black (#12) in the deep crease at the outer corner for depth. I finished with the pale gold (#2) on the browbone and the yellow gold (#4) on the inner corner.

On the eye it's more red than orange and the blue is just perfect.

Left to right: Astral Recall, jinx, Exorcism and Mysticism.

Next, we have an all-FFC look. I don't think I even used anything on the browbone for this one. I popped Pixie Epoxy all over the lid and along the lower lashline once again. I applied Astral Recall on the inner V as well as on the inner third of the lid and lower lashline. I then added Mysticism on the the rest of the lid and lower lashline. I finished off with a mixture of Jinx and Exorcism in the crease (Jinx was too blue for what I wanted, so I added the Exorcism to make it more purple).


Pinks and purples and shiny duochromes.

Left: Gorgeous Cosmetics Silver Suede. Right: FFC Shadow Dance. 

The last look is a softer one than normal. I used FFC Shadow Dance (a gorgeous grey with a purple sheen) all over the lid and along the lower lashline. I then dabbed a bit of Silver Suede on the inner corner. In the crease I used Busted from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, with a bit of Bootycall on the browbone.

It's grey yet purple. Duochromes ahoy!

I hope you enjoyed all of these. If you haven't checked out FFC before, give them a go! I love them all.