Thursday, March 15, 2012

Eyeshadow: purple/green duochrome

Brace yourself, ladies and gents. Today I present to you the best duochrome eyeshadow I've ever seen and it's from none other than my local Femme Fatale Cosmetics! It's called Desecration and it's unbelievable. I've teamed it with another gorgeous FFC colour called Spirit Bond.

Left: Desecration. Right: Spirit Bond.
I first applied Pixie Epoxy all over the lid and along the lower lashline. I then used Desecration all over the lid and along the inner two thirds of the lower lashline. I swept Spirit Bond through the crease and added it to the outer third of the lower lashline. I finished off with a bit of Yoda's Yoga Mat from Victorian Disco Cosmetics on the inner corner and Foxy from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette on the browbone.

Just look at it! It's purple and green at the same time, like a super-pretty beetle.

Holy crap, will you just look at it? I love it soooo much. I'm getting Desecration in a full size. For the two ladies I'm doing a swap with, are you interested? Because I'll happily order three of them. I also love Spirit Bond. It's a gorgeous deep purple with a lovely gold shimmer. *Sigh* I'm in heaven. I still have the other eight new FFC eyeshadows to try, so I'll wait until I've done that before I get full sizes. There's some serious awesomeness going on here. Sophie, you're a genius!