Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Eyeshadow: WnW Blue Had Me At Hello look

It's taken me ages, but I've finally taken some photos of the Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello palette, which I mentioned eons ago, it seems. I've actually used it quite a bit, but didn't really get the chance to take photos, given the limited time I have to get ready in the mornings. However, I've done it at last.

  The Blue Had Me At Hello palette from Wet n Wild.

This look is using the left-hand side of the palette using the eyeshadows exactly where they're specified to go. The only thing I did differently was add some of the Eyelid colour to the inner corner and lower lashline. Otherwise, everything is as specified in the palette.


Silvery blue with a dark blue crease.

I really like this palette. I don't wear it as often as my Comfort Zone palette, but I've still gotten a fair bit of use out of it. As you can probably tell, when I haven't been flogging the neutrals from the Naked 2 palette, I've been wearing a ton of blue. I still have Petal Pusher palette to try out, so hopefully I'll get around to that soon.