Friday, April 20, 2012

Eyeshadow: Catrice Rumble In The Jungle palette

I've been a bad blogger! I've been using a bunch of goodies from the swap I did with Sparkling Luna, but I haven't posted any of it yet! I'll start with two products from brands that I've never used before: Yves Rocher and Catrice.

Top: Catrice Rumble In The Jungle palette. Bottom: Yves Rocher eye pencil in Violet.

I used my normal primer as the base for this, but next time I'd like to try a coloured base to make the colours stand out more. I used the yellow on the inner third of the lid and the lime green on the rest of the lid. I applied the olive in the crease. I then ran the pencil along the lower lashline and applied the purple over the top. I have no idea what I used as a brow highlight. Oops!

Green and purple. Win!

As I said, next time I'll use a base to make the colours pop more, but the Yves Rocher pencil is gorgeous! It went on smoothly and provided a great base for the purple eyeshadow. The colours are quite shimmery, but because they're so sheer, it's hard to see that in these pictures.