Monday, April 16, 2012

Eyeshadow: rainbow look

I had more time to do my makeup this morning so I went all out, doing an almost rainbow look. I like how this turned out. There's some Inglot, Lime Crime and Femme Fatale Cosmetics in there. This look actually came about because I realised I'd neglected my Inglot pigment when I was dishing some out in a baggie to send to Sparkling Luna for our swap. I just added whatever I had lying around and this is what happened.


Left to right: FFC Jinx, FFC Mysticism, Inglot Pure Pigment #70 (top), Lime Crime Nymph (bottom), Inglot 446 Pearl (top - I don't know why this is in the picture, since I didn't even use it in this look), Inglot AMC Shine 35 (bottom).

I applied Jinx all over the lid and Mysticism all along the lower lashline. I applied the #70 pigment lightly through the crease and blended it out. I finished off with AMC Shine 35 on the browbone and Nymph on the inner corner.

This bright and sparkly look was so much fun!