Monday, April 2, 2012

Eyeshadow: teal & purple

This is somewhat similar to a look I did a while ago, only the purpose of today's look it to show off the lid colour, Acidic Reign from About Face Cosmetics. This is the best dark teal eyeshadow ever! For this look, I've used eyeshadows that I've already shown before, so I didn't bother taking more photos of them because I was feeling a little lazy. That won't become a habit, I promise. 

About Face Acidic Reign.
I used Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy all over the lid and lower lashine and then applied Acidic Reign all over it. I used Gorgeous Cosmetics loose eyeshadow in Deep Purple in the crease. On the brow bone I used Virgin from the Urban Decay Naked palette and for the inner corner, Sugarpill Lumi.


I love purple and teal together! They're both nice, dark shades of those colours, too.

There are a number of gems in my About Face collection. I'll periodically whip them out and show them off. It's also good because that way I'm reminded of what I have and encouraged to use them!