Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Eyeshadow: golden green, purple and grey shimmer

I used some more of my Victorian Disco Cosmetics eyeshadows today, along with one of my new Revlon Diamond Lust eyeshadows, which worked much better for me this time around. It was all shimmery and not too dark, with the palest colour on the lid.

Left: Revlon Diamond Lust eyeshadow in Night Sky. Top right: VDC Arch Duchess. Bottom right: VDC Yoda's Yoga Mat.


I first applied Yoda's Yoga Mat all over the lid, with Arch Duchess in the crease. I applied a little of the cream eyeshadow from the Australis Double Decker duo and then ran Night Sky along it. The glitter stayed on all day and the shadow applied darker and more evenly over the sticky base. I finished off with Foxy from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.

 
There's subtle shimmer and glitter all in one look. Yay for sparkle!