Monday, June 4, 2012

Eyeshadow: pinkish purple/blue duochrome

Holy crap! This is post number 300! Who would have thought  I could ramble on for so long? I'm still surprised every day that so many of you enjoy reading my rambling in the first place. Thanks for sticking with me, guys! I appreciate it so much. So for this momentus occasion, I've got an awesome duochrome eyeshadow to show off. This whole look was created using Femme Fatale Cosmetics (http://femmefatalecosmetics.com.au) eyeshadows and the Wet n Wild Petal Pusher palette.

I recently got a few of the latest FFC eyeshadows (bad timing, since a few more new ones came out like two days after I placed my order!). I also got the complete sample set of the Gemtone Collection, a collection of white eyeshadows with different coloured duochrome sheen. I'll have to do another order soon because I desperately need a full-size version of Dispersion!


 Left: FFC Dispersion. Right: FFC Moonstone.


Wet n Wild Petal Pusher palette.

I applied Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy all over the lid and lower lashline. I then applied Dispersion on top of the PE. I used the Eyelid shade from the right-hand side of the Petal Pusher palette widely through the crease, and the a little of the left-hand side Crease colour to darken it a little. I used the left Browbone shade on the browbone and then finished with a dab of Moonstone on the inner corner.

It's a red-based purple with a teal duochrome flash. So sparkly and amazing!

Those of you who visit regularly know I'm an FFC fangirl, not just because it's an Aussie company that I love to surpport, but the eyeshadows are amazing. Please check it out if you haven't. I guarantee you won't be disappointed! And free worldwide shipping on samples doesn't hurt, either.