Saturday, July 28, 2012

Eyeshadow: coral

Time to show off another one of my new eyeshadows! I'm wearing the new L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow (Magnetic Coral) I got in my overseas haul. I also used my Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 palette, which I just can't get enough of. I was in a hurry to get ready for work, so I did this in a hurry. My eyes were also really bloodshot and freaky, but I'm pleased they calmed down a bit for these photos.




Shimmery coral subtleness.

I applied Magnetic Coral all over the lid and along the lower lashline. In the crease I used a mixture of Maple and Flesh from the Sleek palette, along with Dune on the browbone. I only put liner on the top because my eyes were being crap and red, so I just ran a little silver pencil on the waterline.

I love that coral colour! I wasn't sure how I'd like it, but it was so cheap that I had to get it. I'm glad I did. It's quite shimmery in real life, although you can't really see it that much in these photos. I also think it's the lightest of the Infallible eyeshadows I have, although like all of them it comes out exactly as it appears in the jar.