Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Eyeshadow: matte blues & glitter

On Saturday night I went to see The Tea Party, bronchitis or no. I'm so glad I did! They were amazing. I can't believe it's been seven years since they were together. I was in heaven. Anyway, because I was excited to be going out and because I wanted to make myself feel better, I went to a little more effort for my makeup than I normally would for a concert (it's dark and you get hot and sweaty, so why bother?). I used both of my new Sleek palettes for this look: Ultra Mattes V1 and V2.


 

I applied Chill (V1) all over the lid, followed by Orbit (V2) in the crease and along the lower lashline. I used Ink (V2) to deepen the outer V and applied a little Pow! (V1) to the browbone. I finished off the eyeshadow with a little bit of Sugarpill Lumi on the inner corner. I did my liner and then added a blue/green Chi Chi glitter liner all over the lid.


The boys are back! Yes!

I had such a good time and I'm happy that one of my favourite bands is back together again!