Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Eyeshadow: neutral sparkle

Today's look is a quick, neutral eye with a little bit of added sparkle. I used two new goodies from my overseas haul: the MUA eyeshadow in #11 and the Inglot body sparkles in #68. The rest of the look was done using the Urband Decay Naked 2 palette. I was meeting some friends for brunch so I wanted something quick and easy, but still 'me', hence the added glitter!

I applied MUA #11 all over the lid and along the lower lashline. I used Tease from Naked 2 in the crease, as well as a little busted at the outer crease. I then swept Foxy on my browbone. I dabbed a teeny bit of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on the centre of the lid and then gentle pressed a very small amount of Inglot #68 on top. Liner and mascara and voila!


 
A neutral eye combined with glitter. Win!

It's a shame you can't see the glitter in the photo too well, but believe me, I was a glitterball in the sun. Inglot #68 is a beautiful golden bronze glitter that's ridiculously fine. The MUA eyeshadow is fantastic! Great colour payoff, even when I just lightly swiped my brush across it. The pearl finish is really nice, too. What do you guys think? Glitter with neutrals: yes or no?