Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Haul: holiday makeup goodies (pic heavy)

As promised, this is a post of all the makeup goodies I bought on my European trip. I got something in pretty much every country I went to, so there's a lot here! I also got a lot of nail polish on this trip, but I've decided to do that as a separate post. So here goes.

Tokidoki Cromatico palette in Adieu.

Top row (L-R): Carina, Caio Caio. Bottom row: Adieu, Al Dente.




Sleek Ultra Mattes i-Divine palette V1 Brights.

Sleek Ultra Mattes i-Divine palette V2 Darks.

Makeup Academy eyeshadows.

Left to right: shade 6, 9 and 11 (all Pearl).
 
 Barry M dazzle dust in #84 (Cherry Red) and #92 (Aqua Gold).

 Inglot Body Sparkles glitter in #71 and #68.

The Body Shop shimmer cubes from the Lily Cole collection.

Top row (L to R): Think Pink and Live Lilac. Bottom row: Go Violet and Tint it Pink.


L'Oreal La Couleur Infallible eyeshadow in Magnetic Coral.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe (not as brown as it appears in the pic: it's way greyer).

 Inglot eyeshadow in 459 Double Sparkle.

 
 Chanel Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadow in #85 Mirifique.

Left to right: Make Up Store Cybershadow in Cosmic and Microshadow in Eclipse.

Too Faced Exotic Color Intense Eyeshadow in Midnight Mist.

 Too Faced Exotic Color Intense Eyeshadow in Midnight Mist.

 Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara.

Top to bottom: Isa Dora lip gloss in #17 Black Currant, Inglot Sleeks gloss in #54, and H&M gloss in Summer Coral.

 
 Make Up Store sheer lipstick in Endless Time.

Phew! How was that? Impressive haul? I think so. I ended up sending most of these home in a box from France so it didn't weigh down my luggage. Haha. The nail polishes were much heavier, so I sent them back in the same box. Happily, I only had two casualties: one MUA eyeshadow shattered, so I just threw it out (it was only a pound) and half the mirror broke on the Sleek Brights palette. Everything else arrived intact, as you can see.

Next is my nail polish. I got a heap on this trip, although a bunch of them were small mini polishes. I don't mind those because I don't think I've ever used up an entire nail polish. I'll also post some looks using my new goodies, of course! So stay tuned.