Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm back!

Hey guys, I'm back from my holiday! I had a wonderful time and I'm already thinking about which countries I want to visit the next time I go to Europe (no idea when that might be, though). I'm sort of happy to be back since I was starting to develop a cough right at the end. I went to the doctor and it turns out it's bronchitis. Ugh! Oh well, at least it didn't affect my holiday.

I'm sorting through all the goodies I bought and trying to take photos of everything so I can post them on here. I may also put a couple of holiday pics on here as a separate post, in case anyone is interested in seeing what I got up to. Basically, I bought a lot of nail polish and eyeshadow on this trip. There were a few other bits and pieces, but those were the most fun purchases.

So, I hope to hear from you all soon and attempt to catch up on your blogs to see what I've been missing since I've been away. Later!