Saturday, August 18, 2012

Eyeshadow: four looks from this week

Phew, what a busy week! I'm sorry I've neglected you guys, so here are four looks from the last week. I'm so hopeless I can't even remember all the makeup I used. I remember most of it, though. Sorry about the weird colours in the pictures. The auto correction in my software went haywire depending on the eyeshadow, so trust me, my skintone isn't snow white or red! Anyway, on to the looks. Most of these use goodies from my epic overseas haul.


This is Femme Fatale Cosmetics Shadow Dance all over the lid and along the lower lashline on top of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy. I'm pretty sure I used Thunder in the crease (Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 palette) and Dune on the browbone. There's also a dab of Napoleon Perdis loose eye dust in Ice Storm on the inner corner.

Sleek Storm palette.

I used the Sleek Storm palette for this one (#8 in the crease and #3 on the browbone), as well as a new Chanel Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadow in #87 Riviere, which I got from StrawberryNet (all over the lid and along the lower lashline). Sorry I haven't taken photos of that one yet!


Here's a weird pink-skinned photo. Anyway, I'm wearing Barry M dazzle dust in #92 Aqua Gold all over the lid, with a mixture of Dragon Fly (Sleek Ultra Mattes V1) and Ink (Ultra Mattes V2) in the crease. Then I put Sugarpill Lumi on the inner corner.

And last but not least, I first used a black sparkly Avon gel liner on the outer half of the lid as a base. Then I applied Barry M dazzle dust #84 Cherry Red all over the lid and along the lower lashline. In the crease I used a mixture of Maple and Noir (Sleek Ultra Mattes V2), with a touch of Sugarpill Asylum dusted over it.

I promise there'll be more photos this coming week because I have some more new goodies to try out, including the Sugarpill Heart Break palette! Yes, that baby is mine at last. I also have a couple of new Chromalust eyeshadows, the aforementioned Chanel eyeshadow and a new Maybelline Color Tattoo. I can't think of anything else at the moment, but these are all coming up. Stay tuned!