Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Eyeshadow: Sugarpill Heart Breaker palette

So I finally got my hands on the newest Sugarpill (http://www.sugarpillshop.com) Heart Breaker palette! Everyone under the sun has this palette now, so you know all there is to know about it already. It's awesome. In this post I'll just shut up and show you some of the looks I've done with it.


Top row (L-R): Acidberry and Velocity.
Bottom row: (L-R): 2am and Mochi.

In this first one, I used all four eyeshadows. Mochi went on the lid and Velocity on the outer third of the lid and in the outer crease. I used 2am through the crease and then went along the lower lashline with Acidberry.


 Yay, rainbow!

For this next one, I just used Acidberry all over the lid and then 2am in the crease and along the lower lashline. I used a teeny bit of Poison Plum in the outer crease to deepen it.

 Lime and raspberry.

I used all four eyeshadows in this look, although you can't really tell. I used Mochi on the lid and a teeny bit of Velocity in the outer crease, which I blended out (really well, apparently) with Acidberry. I applied more of that widely through the crease. I then put 2am along the lower lashline.

More rainbows!

There's really nothing else I can say about this palette that you haven't heard before, so if you don't own it and like what you see, go get it!