Sunday, September 23, 2012

Eyeshadow: barely there nude

If you're anything like me, sometimes you just can't be arsed doing anything amazing. This look is from yesterday and I was in a hurry so I put it together in about 5 minutes. It's inspired by a look Tracy from Beauty Reflections did a few days ago featuring Nude Beach from Bare Escentuals. I haven't worn this mineral eyeshadow in ages and it's actually one of the first ones I ever owned. So I grabbed it and thought this shimmery colour would be a great way to make a boring look more interesting.


A 5-minute quickie.

This look was done using the Urban Decay Naked palette (the original). I used Virgin on the browbone and inner corner, along with a mixture of Buck and Naked in the crease. I then applied Nude Beach all over the lid and along the lower lashline. A bit of liquid liner and I was done. I wore a red lip with this so it looked reminiscent of a pin-up look.


Nude shimmer. Subtle but quick and easy.

Sorry about the photos. I don't exactly look fresh in these, but as I said, I was in a hurry so I didn't get a chance to take photos until 8 hours later (when I actually remembered). Oops. But you get the idea. I'm sorry I've neglected you, Nude Beach, but I promise to give you more love from now on. Thanks for reminding me I owned this, Tracy!