Sunday, September 9, 2012

Eyeshadow: more Sugarpill!

Some more Sugarpill for you today! I got a couple of loose eyeshadows when I got my Heart Breaker palette, so here are a couple of looks using my newest sparklies. I also mentioned previously that I had gotten my hands on a Maybelline Color Tattoo, so I have photos of that as well, since I used it as a base in one of these looks. So on to the pics.

 Maybelline Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald.



 Left: Sugarpill Tipsy. Right: Sugarpill Royal Sugar.

So here's the first look. I used Edgy Emerald as the base all over the lid and then applied Tipsy over the top of it. I used Velocity from Heary Breaker in the crease and along the lower lashline. I used Tako on the browbone and a dab of Lumi on the inner corner.

Blue and green: mermaidy anyone?

For this next look, I applied Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy all over the lid and along the lower lashline, and then patted Royal Sugar on top. I applied 2am (Heart Breaker) in the crease and a little Poison Plum in the deep outer crease. Again, I used Tako on the browbone and Lumi on the inner corner.

Bright blue and purple = blindingly bright fun!

I love Sugarpill's Chromalust loose eyeshadows. The pots are so big I doubt I'll ever run out of any colour and they're so bright and sparkly. I know some people have had trouble with Royal Sugar, but I found that a sticky base allowed the glitter in it to be more apparent. I've used it dry over primer and it still looks good, although not quite as sparkly.

Tipsy is such a pretty green. I can't wait to wear it with Junebug and maybe Midori. I think that will be a fun green look. And I'm in love with Edgy Emerald. I've worn it as a base and it works a treat, as well as on its own and it's a beautiful metallic grass green. I just love it. I want more of the Color Tattoos!