Saturday, October 27, 2012

Eyeshadow: blue & Fyrinnae magic

I was so excited when my Fyrinnae (www.fyrinnae.com) parcel arrived the other day! I got a bunch of the latest shades including the star of today's post, Mermaid Masquerade. I kept the rest of the look simple because this beautiful, complex eyeshadow is definitely the focus.

Fyrinnae Arcane Magic eyeshadow in Mermaid Masquerade.

 Sleek i-Divine Ultra Mattes V2 Darks palette.


This look was very quick and simple. I applied Pixie Epoxy all over the lid and along the lower lashline and then patted Mermaid Masquerade over the top. I then used a little Ink in the crease and Pillow Talk on the browbone. I finished off with a dab of Iced Blue (The Body Needs) on the inner corner.

Check out that incredible blue shimmer!

I love, love, love this eyeshadow! I'm a huge fan of Fyrinnae's Arcane Magic eyeshadows and this one is a total winner. I love that it's a shimmery medium blue, but there's definitely hints of lighter, brighter blue sparks in it, too. This one turns a purple/pink colour on an angle and as always, I had a bugger of a time capturing that on camera. I gave it a go, though, and this was the best one I was able to get (sad, I know).
 
Ooh, pinky purply awesomeness!

Did any of you cave and get some of the latest Fyrinnae eyeshadows? How about the Arcane Magics? If you were able to take better photos than me to show off the colour shift, please let me know!