Monday, December 31, 2012

Eyeshadow: old looks from Nov & Dec

Hi guys. To finish of the year, I thought I'd do a retrospective of looks that I hadn't gotten around to publishing yet. All of these are from November and December (I think) when I was at my busiest. Unfortunately, that also means I won't be able to remember what I used in most of them, but I've tried my hardest. So without further ado, here we go.
 


For this pink look, I used all Sugarpill eyeshadows: Magentric on the lid and lower lashline, with a mixture of Dollipop, Love+ and 2AM in the crease, and Tako on the browbone. Looks like there's a dab of Femme Fatale Cosmetics Star Ruby on the inner corner too. I also used a pink glitter liner along the top.


For this one, I have no idea what's on the browbone or crease, but it's more than likely colours from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. On the lid and lower lashline I have Velveteen Werewolf from Fyrinnae on top of Pixie Epoxy.


I'm pretty sure I would have used Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow in Permanent Taupe on the lid and lower lashline as a base, with Inglot 459 Double Sparkle over the top. I would have used the brown from the Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 Darks palette in the crease and possibly the white on the browbone. One of my favourite combos.


This one's easy: Sugarpill! I used Mochi on the lid and lower lashline, with Midori in the crease and the outer V. Tako went on the browbone.


This is a simple look I was flogging repeatedly. It was all Inglot eyeshadows (don't ask me to remember the numbers because I have no clue).


And last but not least... no idea. I haven't the foggiest what I used here. Kind of looks like Sugarpill Poison Plum in the crease, but who can tell? I love my purples, but I have so many I can't tell what this is to look at it. Sorry!