Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! It's officially Christmas Day here in Australia, so I hope you all have a happy holiday season and an awesome new year.

So I'll make this quick, as I have family to entertain. Today's Christmas makeup is mostly Fyrinnae eyeshadows. I've also got a very simple mani to show you guys.



 There's gold, brown, green and red in there.

There's a lot going on in this look, but I've blended everything together so it's not an over-the-top rainbow of colours. First I applied Pixie Epoxy all over the lid and along the lower lashline. Then I put Witchy Woodland Creatures on the inner two thirds of the lid and Velveteen Werewolf on the outer third. I dabbed a little Mischievous Sidhe on the centre of the lid too. I then used a mixture of Bonfire Spirits and Sultry Samhain in the crease. I finished off with Ethereal Eire along the lower lashline.

Avon Sequined Turquoise.

For my nails, I decided a glittery polish would be fun and easy, so I used a new Avon nail polish in the colour Sequined Turquoise. It really is turquoise, which you can't tell from these photos, as they lean a little too blue. I didn't want my usual green, red or gold, so I thought this was a nice in-between shade. I used three coats for this to ensure full, even coverage.


I look forward to seeing what you all did with your makeup and nails this Christmas. I hope you all have a wonderful time doing whatever it is you do at this time of year. Take care of yourselves!