Friday, December 21, 2012

Oh hi there. Remember me?

Hi there guys. I've missed you all so much! I know life sometimes gets in the way and it's been overwhelming me a lot lately. Seriously, the last post I did was on my birthday and I feel awful. It's not that I don't love you guys or anything. :)

So the news is good: at work we've just hired a new person, which will take a huge load off my shoulders and give me some breathing room. That means I'll be back to posting more regularly and I'll actually have the time to take a look at what all of you have been up to in my absence.

In other news, I'll actually be going overseas for three weeks as of January 8, so I'll aim to get some funky stuff scheduled for you all. I'll be able to check my email and reply to comments, so I'll still be in touch. until then, expect some colour and sparkle coming at ya!
Olgie.