Friday, February 15, 2013

Eyeshadow: pale & dark blue

Hi everyone! Today I've got a look using my new Smashbox Love Me eyeshadow palette in Entice Me, which I first mentioned in my haul post here. There are five colours in the palette and this look is using two of those.

Smashbox Love Me palette in Entice Me. I used the pale blue colour and the dark blue.


This was very quick to do. I simply used the pale blue all over the lid and along the lower lashline, and then the dark blue in the crease and outer third of the lower lashline. Seriously, it took less than 5 minutes.

Subtle shimmery blues.

I've used the other colours in the palette and they're lovely too. I'll show what I did with those shortly. The only thing I don't like about the palette? That amazing grey-looking purply glitter bomb colour on the left is incredible, yet it's the smallest one in the palette. Oh well, can't have everything, right? All of these colours are pretty and I look forward to showing them off to you!