Monday, February 4, 2013

Haul: US makeup goodies

Are you guys ready for some major hauling? Then here we go. All of these pretties were purchased in the US. I tried to sort them out according to product, but then I kept finding more hidden gems in the corners of the bag, so they're kind of all over the place. My credit card is feeling the effects of this shopping spree, but it's not like I do this every day! Anyway, let's get on with it. Oh and yes, I've already given some of these a go before I took pictures. Sorry about that, but I just couldn't wait to start using them!

Too Faced The Return of Sexy palette.

Smashbox Love Me shadow palette in Entice Me.

Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Shimmer The Night Away. 

Blushes (L to R): Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Exposed and MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Light Year.

Eyeliners (L to R): Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper, Milani Eye Tech Extreme in #01 Blackest Black, Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in #21L, MUFE #0L, Milani Liquif'eye pencil in #01 Black, Tarte Skinny SmolderEYES pencil in Emerald.

Lip gloss (L to R): Sally Girl mini gloss (no shade name specified), Smith's Rosebud Salve Balm, MAC Dazzleglass in Date Night, Maybelline Color Whisper in A Plum Prospect.

Left (L to R): bareMinerals High Shine Eyecolor in Glisten and L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss in #481 The Mystic's Shine. Right: Milani Crystal Eyez Sparkling Eye Shadow in #01 Lovely & Luminous.

Mascaras (L to R): Benefit They're Real, Sephora Lash Plumper, MUFE Smoky Lash, Blinc tube mascara, Urban Decay Supercurl, Maybelline Mega Plush, Kat Von D Sin-Full Lash, Tarte Lights Camera Lashes!, Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara, Tarte multiplEYE lash primer.

Eyeshadows (L to R): Buxom Stay-There Eye Shadow in Collie, L'Oreal La Couleur Infallible Eyeshadow in  $337 Endless Sea, MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow in Lunar, MUFE Aqua Cream in #16.

Lush Emotional Brilliance goodies (L to R): eyeliner in Quietly Motivated and lip colour in Bubbly, Believe and Confident.

Sephora + Pantone Universe Gleaming Lipgloss Set.

Revlon lip goodies (L to R): Lip Butter in Sugar Plum, Colorburst gloss in Strawberry Fraise, Lip Butter in Cherry Tart, Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten, Lip Butter in Peach Parfait.

Sephora Outrageous Prisma Chrome eyeshadows: Metallic Taupe (top), Metallic Purple (bottom left) and Metallic Lilac (bottom right).

Phew! That's a lot of stuff. If you've managed to trawl through everything, well done. I'll do the nail polish and Bath & Body Works goodies in separate posts (I always go nuts in B&BW since they don't ship to Australia). I hope you all enjoyed! I know some of these things are 'old' now, but they're all new to me, so I'm really excited. As you can see, I've already had a go at the Too Faced palette, so that'll be the first bunch of looks I post. All I can say is OMG, the shimmer is amazing...