Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Haul: US nail polish goodies

Hi guys! Sorry I've been a bit slack. I wanted to get this post up last week, but the bf came back from overseas (yes, he spent an extra two weeks over there) and I've been catching up with him. Anyway, these are the nail polishes I got from the US on my trip. You'll notice that I controlled myself a little more than usual. That wasn't on purpose! I only bought the things that really appealed to me and this is what I came home with.

 OPI Stay The Night mini bottle (liquid sand finish).



OPI Can't Let Go mini bottle (liquid sand finish). 

Sally Girl chunky silver flakie polsih (no name). 

OPI The World Is Not Enough. 

China Glaze Tranzitions in Shape Shifter. 

 Illamasqua Glitterati.

 Illamasqua Viridian (came as a duo with Glitterati).

 Sephora + Pantone Universe Jewel Lacquer in Reflecting Pond.

 Nicole by OPI What's The Mitch-Uation?

Sinful Colors See You Soon.

Icing by Claire's Mood Swing in Stormy/Serene.

So because I'm a terrible blogger, I have yet to try any of these, but I'm really looking forward to it! I've had my eye on Illamasqua Viridian for about two years, so I'm glad I finally got it. I'm also eager to try the new liquid sand polishes from OPI. I'm really happy with all of these. If you've tried some of these, I'd love to know your thoughts.