Friday, February 1, 2013

I'm back from my holiday!

Hi guys. I'm back! I got back from my holiday a couple of days ago and I'm still trying to catch up on sleep and get used to being back at work already. I went silly buying stuff in the US, so I'll have a haul post coming up soon. I'll have to sort through all my goodies this weekend. I had hoped to maybe post a couple of times while I was away, but that obviously didn't happen. I wore myself out each day so i was too tired and I also hardly wore makeup at all. That's because I was too busy swimming in this:

Trunk Bay on the island of St John in the US Virgin Islands.

Since I've been back, I've been trying out one of my new palettes, so I'll have some looks to show you all soon. In addition to makeup, I also got a bunch of nail polishes as well as a truckload of body lotions and shower gels from Bath & Body Works. I ended up having to ship some of that stuff home since it was so heavy!

Anyway, I look forward to posting more now that I've returned. I hope you all had a lovely January and to all my Aussie readers, happy belated Australia Day!