Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Nails: OPI The World Is Not Enough

A nail polish post at last! I've been lazy since I got back from my trip, but I'm so eager to try out my new polishes, that I finally got off my butt and tried one of my new additions. I started with a colour that's a little different for me: The World Is Not Enough from OPI's Skyfall collection. It's been a really long time since I've worn an OPI polish, but that's not intentional. I forgot how good they are.

OPI The World Is Not Enough.

This one was a little sheer, so I actually ended up applying three coats. A fourth would have made it all nice and even, but I was over it by the third coat. I topped it off with one coat of topcoat.

Ooh, shiny and sparkly at the same time!

It ended up looking really metallic and super sparkly in the sun. What you can't see here is the tons of pink sparkles in the polish. It's also a bit more purple-toned overall in real life, not as brown as it appears here. Totally awesome! This is definitely a winner for me.