Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Eyeshadow: red with holo glitter


I have something a little brighter and more colourful than most of my recent looks. I wore this to a concert (Tomahawk, in case you were wondering) so I wanted something a bit fun. I used some shadows I've had for a while as well as my new Milani glitter.

Left: Sugarpill Burning Heart palette (Love+ is the red). Right: Milani Crystal Eyez Sparkling Eye Shadow in #01 Lovely & Luminous.


Far left eyeshadow: Inglot 74 AMC.

For this look, I applied 74 AMC all over the lid and along the lower lashline. I then applied Love+ through the crease. I think I used Sugarpill Tako on the browbone too. I then did my liner and dabbed the Milani glitter gel all over the lid and lower lashline with a synthetic brush. it didn't take too long to dry either.
A (somewhat wearable) everyday red glittery look. 

I like how this turned out because it was bright but not too 'in your face' (in my opinion). The glitter is unreal and really holographic, although you can't tell that from these pictures.